2018 Topps Series 1 Baseball Card No. 1 Voting Open NOW! – It’s time to vote for Card No. 1 again. Topps is giving baseball fans a chance to pick their favorite player to headline 2018 Topps Baseball. Card No. 1 is special to baseball card collectors as previous top spots have featured fan favorites, stars, and some of the best Major League Baseball players.
Voting will take place through Friday, October 6, 4 p.m. ET. Collectors and fans can choose from a list of 14 featured players or have the opportunity to write-in their own candidate.
The winner will be announced a couple of weeks before the release of 2018 Topps Baseball Series 1, which comes out on January 31st, 2018.
Topps is also giving away prizes (see list of prizes below), randomly choosing 10 entries from those who voted. Winners will be selected randomly and contacted via email.
Topps has given fans the opportunity to vote for Card No. 1 for the last two years with Mike Trout and Kris Bryant winning the vote, respectively.
Make sure to vote for the player who you think should be Card No. 1 in 2018. Baseball fans are encouraged to vote and promote the contest on social media to help get their favorite player featured on Card. No. 1, using the hashtag #ToppsCardNo1.
List of Prizes
- 2017 Topps Triple Threads Baseball hobby box
- 2017 Bowman Chrome hobby box
- 2017 Topps Allen & Ginter hobby box
- 2017 Topps Clearly Authentic hobby box
- 2017 Topps Baseball Factory Set
- 2017 Topps Baseball Hobby Continuity Program – Marcus Stroman autograph /25
- 2017 Bowman Platinum – Braxton Garrett 1/1
- 2017 Topps Museum Collection – Alex Gordon dual relic autograph /199
- 2017 Topps Clearly Authentic – Ty Blach autograph
- 2017 Topps Tribute – David Ortiz relic /199
2018 Topps Series 1 Baseball Card No. 1 Voting Open NOW!
Latest posts by GTS Distribution (see all)
- 2017 Panini Flawless Collegiate Football Cards - October 19, 2017
- 2017 Panini Flawless Collegiate Basketball Cards - October 19, 2017
- Future Watch: Vladislav Kamenev Rookie Hockey Cards, Predators - October 19, 2017