2013 Panini Cooperstown Baseball
Configuration: 14 Boxes / 24 Packs / 6 Cards
2013 Panini Cooperstown Baseball Every Box Contains:
- (1) ON-CARD HALL OF FAME AUTOGRAPH
- (2) COOPERSTOWN LUMBERJACK WOOD CARDS
- (24) COLGAN’S DISKS
- (1) BOX TOPPER – Red or Blue Pennant; or a 5×7 Cooperstown Lumberjacks Die-Cut – Hobby Exclusive!
- (21) PARALLELS & OTHER INSERTS
2013 Panini Cooperstown Baseball Box Break:
- (1) ON-CARD HOF Autograph
- (2) Cooperstown Wood Cards
- (1) Gold Cracked Ice Parallel (#’d to 299)
- (3) Blue Cracked Ice Parallels (#’d to 499)
- (2) Red Cracked Ice Parallels (#’d to 399)
- (6) Green Cracked Ice Parallels
- (2) Commons Short Prints
- (24) Colgan’s Disks (1 per pack)
- (4) Historic Tickets
- (3) Museum Pieces
- (1) 5×7 Cooperstown Lumberjacks Die-Cut or Pennant box topper – Hobby Exclusive
2013 Panini Cooperstown Baseball Featured Hits:
Find special on-card Cooperstown Signatures or unique Heroes Buy Back Autographs
Find (2) Cooperstown Lumberjacks wood cards in every box!
Look for Cracked Ice Parallels with multiple levels including rare 1 of 1 Black Ice.
- COOPERSTOWN SIGNATURES -feature on-card autographs of
Hall of Fame players, umpires and other personnel
LUMBERJACKS – Featuring images similar to the decals that used to adorn the bats of players in the early 1900s, Cooperstown Lumberjacks
are collectible cards produced on wood. Three different designs
for each player! (2) Per Box!
- COLGAN’S DISKS – With an appreciative nod to the historic past, each pack will include one special disk fashioned
after the original Colgan’s Disks of the Deadball Era (over 160 disks).
- COMMONS SHORT PRINTS –
(1) Special Colorized Commons Short Prints Per Box. Short Prints comprise card numbers 101-110.
- COMMONS –
110-card base set includes
100 Commons and 10 Short Prints.