2014 Topps Heritage® Baseball is 2 Days Away! – The year 1965 comes alive in 2014 Topps Heritage® Baseball! Every year, Topps Heritage Baseball captures the best current and past MLB® players with a vintage card design celebrating a year in the past. This year, we celebrate 1965! Topps Heritage includes new inserts, variations and buybacks that capture the key events from 1965.
If you are not following us on social media, now is the time. Topps will be showcasing everything that will make Heritage one of the best releases of the year. We will be showing off:
- Clubhouse Collection Dual Autographed Relics and Autographed Relics
- Flashback Autographed Relics
- Giant Player Boxloader Autographs
- Real One Dual Autographs and Autographs
- Celebrity Cut Signatures
- Throwback Uniform Variations
- High-Numbered Base Cards
And much, much more.
FOLLOW US NOW ON TWITTER, FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM FOR EXCLUSIVE sneak peeks and GIVEAWAYS!
Throw it back to 1965 with Topps. Get 2014 Topps Heritage Baseball. HeritageBaseball Streets March 14, 2014.
2014 Topps Heritage® Baseball is 2 Days Away!
What humbly began as a family gum business in Brooklyn has evolved into a classic American sports company. Throughout its remarkable history, Topps has proudly fostered an enduring connection between fans and their heroes, not only in baseball but also in football, hockey, entertainment, and pop culture. Join us to hear about 75 years of creating products inspired by the sports, teams, and players you love.
Latest posts by GTS Distribution (see all)
- National Names Military Missions In Action Official Charity - January 22, 2020
- “Game Used” Popularity Means New Ultra PRO Supplies - January 21, 2020
- 2020 Topps WWE Transcendent Collection Summer Slam VIP Experience - January 21, 2020