2014 Topps Heritage Baseball
* Each pack contains (9) 2014 Topps Heritage Baseball Cards
This year’s edition of 2014 Topps Heritage Baseball features (1) Autograph or Relic Card Per Box; capturing the best current & past MLB players in the 1965 Topps Design – plus new inserts, variations & buybacks that celebrate the key events from 1965. Of course, we will also have the Real One Autographs & Clubhouse Collection Relics that are staples of Heritage Baseball.
2014 Topps Heritage Baseball – BOX HITS:
- (1) Autographed or Relic Card
2014 Topps Heritage Baseball – PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:
- Find (1) Autographed or Relic Card in Every Box
- Look for these Hobby Only Inserts:
- Clubhouse Collection Dual Autograph Relics #’d to 10
- Real One Triple Autographs #’d to 5
- Real One Dual Autographs #’d to 25
- ’65 Mint – Relic cards featuring retired stars from 1965 & today’s stars along with a coin minted in that year.
- Chrome Base Variation – Gold-Bordered Parallel #’d to 5
- Base Card Variations:
- Logos – Alternate logo variations for star players. New!
- Action Image – Features new images of star players in action
- NEW in 2014 Topps Heritage Baseball:
- Clubhouse Collection Quad Relic – #’d to 10
- Clubhouse Collection Triple Relic – #’d to 25
- Throwback Uniform Variations – Cards featuring subjects in throwback uniforms.
- 1965 Topps Embossed – A recreation of the Topps Embossed cards from 1965 featuring top current players & U.S. Presidents.
- 1965 Topps King Kong Buybacks – With the 50th Anniversary logo.
- 1965 Topps Flash Gordon Buybacks – With the 50th Anniversary logo.
- 1965 Topps Gilligan’s Island Buybacks – With the 50th Anniversary logo.
- 1965 Topps Hot Iron Transfers Buybacks – These vintage cards will be stamped with the 50th Anniversary logo.
- 1st Draft Card – Celebrates the inaugural edition of the MLB® Draft
- Box Loaders – Hobby Only!
- 1965 Oversized Baseball Players – Styled after the 1965 Presidents & Famous Americans oversized cards.
- 1965 Topps Originals – Original cards foil-stamped and inserted in a wrap.
- 1965 Ad Panels– 3-card strips with an advertisement on the back, featuring a player.
- Parallels include:
- Black Backs – base card backs featured in black
- Mini Base Variation – #’d to 100
- Chrome Base Variation – parallels not #’d; #’d to 65, #’d to 5
- (500) Base-Card Set
- (425) Veterans and Rookies in the 1965 Topps Design
- (75) High-Numbered Short-Printed Cards
- Error Card Variations – reproducing error cards from the 1965 set
- Several other New & Hobby Only base card variations (see above)