2016 Upper Deck World Cup of Hockey Promotional Set! – Available as a traffic driver to kick-off the start of the 2016-17 hockey season. Collect the entire 40-card set (5 players from each of 8 teams). Look for randomly inserted Autographs and Printing Plates!
Configuration: 10 shippers/50 packs/5 cards
2016 Upper Deck World Cup of Hockey Promotional Set PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:
- The World Cup of Hockey is an international tournament featuring 8 teams with the games’ best players that will take place in Toronto from September 17th through October 1st!
- Teams taking part in the event include Team Canada, Team USA, Team Czech Republic, Team Finland, Team Russia, Team Sweden, Team Europe and Team North America (made up of the top young guns ages 23 or younger from Canada and the USA).
- Players taking part in the tournament include Sidney Crosby, Jonathan Toews, Carey Price, John Tavares, David Krejci, Marian Hossa, Leon Draisaitl, Patrick Kane, Aleksander Barkov, Connor McDavid, Matt Murray, Dylan Larkin, Johnny Gaudreau, Alexander Ovechkin, Evgeni Malkin, Henrik Zetterberg and many more!
- Upper Deck is producing a special promotional set of World Cup of Hockey Cards for shops to use as a gift with purchase through September to capitalize on interest in the tournament!
- Promotional packs are NOT to be resold, opened and sold as sets or traded, they are to be used as a GIFT WITH PURCHASE. Non-compliance will jeopardize their Certified Diamond Dealer account with Upper Deck.
- Collect some of the first cards of top 2016 Draft Picks!
- Find limited-edition autograph cards!
- Look for one-of-one printing plate cards of top hockey stars!
- 5-card foil packs exclusive to the hobby!
- APPROXIMATE ARRIVAL DATE: September 15th, 2016
For ADDITIONAL PRODUCT DETAILS… PLEASE SEE ATTACHMENT(S)
Latest posts by GTS Distribution (see all)
- 2018 Topps Series 1 Baseball Cards Checklist - January 17, 2018
- 2017-18 Fanatics Underwraps Autographed Hockey Pucks Series 1 - January 16, 2018
- 2018 Topps Premier League Platinum Soccer Cards - January 16, 2018