2017 NFL Rookie Tracker: Week 6 – Watson, Fournette, Hunt – Veteran stars and sophomore sensations ruled the stat sheet for Week #6. However, some of this year’s notable rookies also put in solid performances.
Here is a look at the players who made our list on the 2017 NFL Rookie Tracker: Week 6. Find their NFL licensed rookie cards and autographs in 2017 Panini NFL football card products.
2017 NFL Rookie Tracker: Week 6 – Watson, Fournette, Hunt – Quarterbacks
Deshaun Watson, Houston Texans (1st Round, 12th Overall, Clemson) – Despite being sacked one time and throwing an interception, Watson still managed to put up solid numbers in the Texans 33-17 win over the Cleveland Browns. He completed 17-0f-28 pass attempts (58.6%) for 225 yards with three touchdowns, good for a passer rating of 103.4.
- NFL Player Profile – Deshaun Watson
- Future Watch: Deshaun Watson Rookie Football Cards, Texans
- Secondary Market Pricing – Deshaun Watson
Deshaun Watson NFL Rookie Cards Image Gallery
Mitch Trubisky (1st Round, 2nd Overall – North Carolina) – The rookie quarterback, who made his NFL debut last week, earned his first career victory with a 27-24 win over the Baltimore Ravens in overtime. Although he was sacked four times, he managed a solid game that saw Jordan Howard receive most of the offensive action at running back. Trubisky completed 8-of-16 passes for 113 yards and one touchdown for a rating of 94.0. He also showed his mobility rushing for 32 yards on four carries. He did however, cough up the ball twice.
- NFL Player Profile – Mitch Trubisky
- Future Watch: Mitch Trubisky Rookie Football Cards, Bears
- Secondary Market Pricing – Mitch Trubisky
Mitch Trubisky NFL Rookie Cards Image Gallery
2017 NFL Rookie Tracker: Week 6 – Watson, Fournette, Hunt – Running Backs
Kareem Hunt, Kansas City Chiefs (3rd Round, 86th Overall – Toledo) – Despite being kept in check on the ground, rushing for just 21 yards on 9 carries, Hunt became the first rookie in NFL history to record 100 yards from scrimmage in six consecutive starts. He proved, once again, his dual-threat capabilities with five receptions for 89 yards. It wasn’t enough to beat the Steelers, to who they lost, 13-19.
- Future Watch: Kareem Hunt Rookie Football Cards, Chiefs
- NFL Player Profile – Kareem Hunt
- Secondary Market Pricing – Kareem Hunt
Kareem Hunt NFL Rookie Cards Image Gallery
Leonard Fournette, Jacksonville Jaguars (1st Round, 4th Overall – LSU) – Fournette led all NFL rookie rushers this week with 130 yards on 21 carries (6.2 YA) and scoring one touchdown in the Jaguars 17-27 loss to the Los Angeles Rams.
- NFL Player Profile – Leonard Fournette
- Future Watch Player Profile – Leonard Fournette
- Secondary Market Pricing – Leonard Fournette
Leonard Fournette NFL Rookie Cards Image Gallery
Alvin Kamara, New Orleans Saints (3rd Round, 67th Overall – Tennessee) – After the conclusion of the Sunday games, Kamara ranked 11th of all NFL rushers for the week. He had 10 carries for 75 yards as well as four receptions for 12 yards in the Saints 52-38 pounding of the Detroit Lions.
Alvin Kamara NFL Rookie Cards Image Gallery
2017 NFL Rookie Tracker: Week 6 – Watson, Fournette, Hunt – Other Notable RCs
Christian McCaffrey, Carolina Panthers (1st Round, 8th Overall – Stanford) – While he has yet to have a breakout rushing game, McCaffrey continues to prove his worth. His four carries for eight yards are almost not worth mentioning. However, his 10 receptions for 56 yards and one touchdown in the Panthers’ 23-28 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles, certainly merits note.
- NFL Player Profile – Christian McCaffrey
- Future Watch Player Profile – Christian McCaffrey
- Secondary Market Pricing – Christian McCaffrey
Christian McCaffrey NFL Rookie Cards Image Gallery
2017 NFL Rookie Tracker: Week 6 – Watson, Fournette, Hunt
- 2017 Q1 Panini NFL/NFLPA Trading Card Index
- Behind The Wax: 2017 Panini America NFLPA Rookie Premiere
- Future Watch: 2017 NFL Draft Results Bode Well for Hobby
- 2017 NFL Draft Football Card Preview