2018 Donruss Racing Cards delivers (3) Autographed Card or Memorabilia Cards, (9) Base Set Parallels and (12) Inserts/Insert Parallels in Every Box!
Configuration: 20 boxes/24 packs/10 cards
2018 Donruss Racing Cards Box Hits:
- (3) Autographed Card or Memorabilia Cards
- (9) Base Set Parallels
- (12) Inserts/Insert Parallels
2018 Donruss Racing Cards PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:
- (3) Autographed Card or Memorabilia Cards in Every Box!
- Rubber Relics Signatures – Features top drivers with a tire swatch and autograph.
- Significant Signatures – Showcasing some of the more legendary drivers in the sport, along with a few current stars!
- Studio Signatures – A nod to the classic Studio brand, these cards will have that same look and feel. the drivers will be pictured in black & white portrait style images!
- Look for Parallels #’d to 25 or less and 1-of-1’s for the previous three.
- Retro Signatures 1985 – Utilizing the history of the Donruss brand, these cards feature the 1985 design with a twist . . an autograph of one of the top drivers in the sport! A surefire winner!
- (12) Inserts/Insert Parallels in Every Box!
- Slingshot – These cards will be extremely scarce, like the Whammy cards in Donruss Baseball. They will feature some of the most iconic drivers in the sport and will be very collectible.
- Elite Series – A staple of the Donruss brand!
- Retro 1985 – An extension of the base set features cards with a blast from the past, a nostalgic 1985 Donruss design.
- Retro 1985 Variations – Variations of the base versions which could include a name change or different image. A fun chase for set builders!
For ADDITIONAL PRODUCT DETAILS… PLEASE SEE ATTACHMENT(S)
- 2018 Donruss Racing Cards Sell Sheet
- 2018 Donruss Racing Cards Checklist PDF
- 2018 Donruss Racing Cards Checklist EXCEL
Latest posts by GTS Distribution (see all)
- Box Break: 2019 Topps Gallery MLB Baseball Cards - December 6, 2019
- Box Break: 2019-20 Topps NHL Sticker Collection - December 6, 2019
- Box Break: 2019 Panini Obsidian NFL Football Cards - December 6, 2019