2018 Historic Autographs Capitol of Baseball Series 1 delivers (2) Autographed Cards in Every Box! The Big Apple, the City that Never Sleeps, Gotham, the Empire City – no matter what name New York City is called, it has always been an integral part of America. NYC could also have easily have been called the “Capitol of Baseball” from 1949-1956. During this eight year run, (14) of the (16) teams that played in the World Series were located within the New York City limits and a NYC team won every year. Honoring these great baseball teams with the first on a two-series product that will include ALL of the players from each World Series roster. Each year will have its own subset within the series. With rosters that were LOADED with Hall of Famers and fan favorites, the Capitol of Baseball is cherished as much now as it was 60 years ago.
Configuration: 10 boxes/2 cards
2018 Historic Autographs Capitol of Baseball Series 1 Box Hits:
- (2) Autographed Cards
2018 Historic Autographs Capitol of Baseball Series 1 PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:
- (2) Autographed Cards in Every Box!
- Series 1 Teams:
- 1949 New York, AL
- 1951 New York, AL
- 1952 Brooklyn, NL
- 1953 New York, AL
- 1954 New York, NL
- 1955 New York, AL
- 1956 Brooklyn, NL
- EVERY player in EVERY year has no less than FIVE of EACH card in the subset!
- (10) Jackie Robinson, (10) Roy Campanella, (30) Mickey Mantle, (20) Joe DiMaggio, (20) Casey Stengel, (13) Willie Mays, (10) Gil Hodges – and one of these players is GUARANTEED in EVERY CASE!
- OVER 40% of the boxes will have Hall of Famers, not to mention those TOUGH to find autographs of men such as Stuffy Stirnweiss, Elston Howard, Don Bessent, Billy Cox, Carl Furillo, Jim Gilliam, Billy Martin, Joe Page & Hank Thompson!
- Other Hall of Famers and post-season heroes not previously mentioned in Capitol of Baseball Series 1 include:
- Whitey Ford, Phil Rizzuto,Yogi Berra & MANY MORE from the rosters of these great New York teams.
- ALL autographs have been certified and encapsulated by PSA/DNA
- Series 2 (coming out in mid-2019) will include ALL the NYC-based teams not represented in Series 1 including:
- 1949 Brooklyn, NL
- 1950 New York, AL
- 1951 New York, NL
- 1952 New York, AL
- 1953 Brooklyn, NL
- 1955 Brooklyn, NL
- 1956 New York, AL
- Series 1 Teams:
- VERY LIMITED PRODUCTION RUN – Only 100 total, hand-numbered 10-box cases being produced!
For ADDITIONAL PRODUCT DETAILS… PLEASE SEE ATTACHMENT(S)