2018 Topps Opening Day Baseball Cards delivers (24) Insert Cards in Every Box! Topps Opening Day has been the quintessential entry-level Baseball card collecting product. Filled with dynamic in-game photography of fan-favorite players and mascots, inserts that celebrate “America’s Pastime”, RARE base card parallels, autographs and relic cards, 2018 Topps Opening Day has something for every collector, whether a veteran, rookie, or returning collector, both young and old.
Configuration: 20 boxes/36 packs/7 cards
2018 Topps Opening Day Baseball Cards Box Hits:
- (24) Insert Cards
2018 Topps Opening Day Baseball Cards PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:
- Base Cards – 200 of the game’s most popular superstars, rising young players and new rookies. Includes 75 cards of players that will be featured in Topps Baseball Series 2!
- Parallel Cards – Opening Day, LIMITED, Opening Day 1/1 Edition, #’d 1/1, Printing Plates, #’d 1/1
- Insert Cards – (1) in Every Pack!
- Opening Day – Celebrating the start of the season, these cards capture the pageantry of the 1st game played during the 2017 MLB season.
- National Anthem – Select players are captured with their hats off during the singing of the United States and Canadian national anthems.
- NEW! – Before Opening Day – Featuring players in candid moments, interacting with fans and preparing for the season ahead, during Spring Training.
- Opening Day Stars Stickers – Over 40 of the leading MLB players will receive all-new sticker cards.
- Mascots – Everyone’s favorite anthropomorphized creatures take top billing in this set.
- NEW! – Team Traditions & Celebrations – Iconic and unique events are celebrated on cardboard.
- Stadium Signatures – Some fans are fortunate enough to get a player to sign an autograph for them while at the ballpark. Are you lucky enough to find one of these cards?
- NEW! – Dugout Peeks – Get a glimpse at some of your favorite players as they watch the game, interact with teammates, or just relax within the confines of the team dugout
- Base Card Variations – Over 25 players will receive image variation base cards featuring a completely different image from the 2017 MLB season
- Autographs & Relic Cards
- Opening Day Autographs – Up to 20 MLB rookies and stars are celebrated on cards that feature their signature.
- Opening Day Relics – Collectors will “Own the Game” with these cards that contain pieces of game-used memorabilia
- Diamond Relics – Leading stars from across the league will be featured on cards that will contain genuine field dirt encased within the card.
For ADDITIONAL PRODUCT DETAILS… PLEASE SEE ATTACHMENT(S)
- 2018 Topps Opening Day Baseball Cards Sell Sheet
- 2018 Topps Opening Day Baseball Checklist PDF
- 2018 Topps Opening Day Baseball Checklist EXCEL
- Hot in the Shop, Week of October 18th, 2021 – Absolutely LOADED Week!! - October 18, 2021
- Go GTS Weekly – Keeping the Pulse of #TheHobby – October 15th, 2021 - October 15, 2021
- 2021 Topps Star Wars Chrome Legacy Trading Cards Checklist - October 15, 2021