2018 Topps Series 1 Baseball Cards Checklist – Topps is ready to kick off the 2018 MLB season shortly before pitchers and catchers report to Spring Training! 2018 Series 1 hits stores Wednesday, January 31st, 2018! Look for all the hottest rookies for the 2018 season! Note: The card numbers are not included for the base set, but will be updated once Topps announces the winner of Card No. 1 closer to release date. Stay tuned to this post for updates!
You can download a copy of the complete checklist below.
- 2018 Topps Series 1 Baseball Checklist PDF
- 2018 Topps Series 1 Baseball Checklist EXCEL
- 2018 Topps Series 1 Baseball Cards – Variations Guide
2018 Topps Series 1 Baseball Cards HOBBY delivers (1) Autographed or Relic Card plus (21-24) Inserts and (3) Parallels in Every Box! Look for ALL-NEW inserts, autographs and relics with additional parallels throughout this iconic release! – See JUMBO details here.
For more information about 2018 Topps Series 1 Baseball Cards, please visit the product page.
2018 Topps Series 1 Baseball Cards Checklist – Image Gallery
- Go GTS Weekly June 5th, 2020 – 2020 NFL Rookies, New Hobby Money - June 5, 2020
- 2019-20 Panini Encased NBA Basketball Cards - June 5, 2020
- 2020 Panini Elements NFL Football Cards - June 5, 2020