2019 Topps Museum Collection Baseball Cards Checklist – Topps brings their Museum Collection program back to the baseball diamond for another year! This year’s edition arrives in stores on Wednesday, June 19th, 2019! Look for everything you know and love about Museum Collection including ON-CARD autographs, premium relic cards, booklets and much more!
You can download a copy of the complete checklist below.
- 2019 Topps Museum Collection Baseball Checklist PDF
- 2019 Topps Museum Collection Baseball Checklist EXCEL
- Team-By-Team Checklist
2019 Topps Museum Collection Baseball Cards delivers (1) Autographed Card, Signed ON-CARD, (1) Autographed Relic Card, (1) Quad Relic Card plus (1) Prime Relic Card and (4) Parallels in Every Box! NEW content this year includes: Superstar Showpieces – Up to 30 of the game’s greats in high action photography, #’d to 25, Museum Framed Dual Autograph Patch Book Cards – Up to 15 pairs of the most collectible players in MLB. ALL #’d 1/1, Momentous Material Dual JUMBO Patch Autograph Book Cards – Up to 30 subjects showcasing JUMBO-Sized patch pieces and autographs, #’d to 5 or less with a 1-of-1 Emerald Parallel!
For more information about 2019 Topps Museum Collection Baseball Cards, please visit the product page.
Stay up to date on everything happening at Topps by following them on Twitter @Topps.
2019 Topps Museum Collection Baseball Cards Checklist – Image Gallery
Latest posts by GTS Distribution (see all)
- Panini Redemption Report September 23rd, 2019 – NFL Rookies! - September 23, 2019
- Hot in the Shop – Week of September 23rd, 2019 – NT Baseball! - September 23, 2019
- This Week on Go GTS – Week Ending September 20th, 2019 - September 20, 2019