2021 Historic Autographs 1945: The End of World War II Trading Cards – More than 75 years ago, the world was embroiled in a horrific struggle as powers split into two sides, the Allies and Axis, and fought around the globe. Historic Autographs has chronicled the year 1945 because of the monumental importance of the end of World War II.
This trading card series tells the year-long story of one of the most influential years in World History. Although centered around the events of WWII that occurred in 1945, other events, people, sports and achievements are also highlighted.
2021 Historic Autographs 1945: The End of World War II Trading Cards HOBBY delivers (3-4) Premium Hits plus (1) Comprehensive 42-page Checklist Pamphlet and (1) 5×7″ Metallic Holographic Crack-and-Peel WWII Sticker in Every Hobby Box!
- Hobby Configuration: 20 boxes/20 packs/10 cards
2021 Historic Autographs 1945: The End of World War II Trading Cards Blaster delivers (1) Premium Hit in Every Blaster Box!
- Blaster Configuration: 50 boxes/6 packs/10 cards
2021 Historic Autographs 1945: The End of World War II Trading Cards PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:
- OVERALL Pull Rate is 1:6 Packs
- APPROXIMATE ODDS PER PACK OF FINDING:
- DNA Hair Cards- 1:900 Packs
- Dog Tags Relics – 1:27 Packs
- Cut Autograph Cards – 1:44 Packs
- Pilot’s Autographs – 1:313 Packs
- Challenge Coins – 1:50 Packs
- Printing Plates (ALL 1/1s) – 1:210 Packs
- Aurora Parallel #’d /45) – 1:10 Packs
- 1/1 Art Cards- 1:610 Packs
- 1945 US Coin Card- 1:97 Packs
- Uniform Relic- 1:14 Packs
- 146-Card Base Set w/ Subsets
- Factory Sets are limited (with both Allies and Axis versions – both #/299 – making 498 in all). The factory set will come with all 146 cards (all are in Radiant Parallel version) plus (3) Alloy Parallels and (1) Aurora Parallel for a total of 150 cards in Each Factory Set.
For ADDITIONAL PRODUCT DETAILS… PLEASE SEE ATTACHMENT(S)