Always Growing, GTS Distribution Hiring Account Executives – GTS Distribution is currently looking to fill multiple Account Executive positions in out New York, Boston and Jacksonville, FL. offices.
GTS Distribution is a leading wholesale distributor of everything gaming, toys, sports and entertainment collectibles since 1976 and is currently seeking an Account Representative to become a member of our Team.
To be successful in this role, accuracy and efficiency are essential. You also must be a team player in a fast paced environment. This position requires a minimum of 1 to 3 years of prior experience in sales. A bachelor’s degree and or experience is preferred. Experience or interest in hobby gaming/sports industry is also preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your skills in wholesale distribution center while making an immediate impact and contribution to the business. If you are a team player with a passion for your work, you are strongly encouraged to apply.
Daily Sales to a set group of customers:
- Inform/Solicit customers of products currently available
- Pre-sell products as information becomes available and inform customers of all upcoming products that are available
- Move pre-sold items to active orders once product becomes available
- Up sell and link related products such as supplies, games and accessories
- Proactively sell to the customer, anticipating their needs and building the relationship
- Regularly call customers about new and restocked products as they arrive. Strive to fill all product requests a customer gives you. If a customer asks for a product that we do not currently have, record that request and notify the appropriate category manager and notify the customer when the product arrives.
- Monitor accounts receivable keeping your customer aware of any past due invoices and acquire payment when needed.
Add new customers through internet, referral, trade shows or any other device which may help increase our consumer base:
- Contact assigned New Accounts from our website immediately to assess their needs
- Introduce new customers to our website and ensure they are linked to all of our social media efforts and email blasts i.e. Facebook, Constant Contact
Know your customer and their needs. Every customer has different needs. Understanding how and when your customer likes to receive information is very important and you should utilize the preferred method and reinforce the importance and ease of use of our website as a tool.
- Provide timely and accurate reports as required
- Attend and participate in business/trade events that impact unit
- Attend and participate in strategic sales meeting, calls, webinars and training
- Possess and maintain thorough knowledge of the Gaming industry products
- Be a Team Player — Assistance with other tasks as needed in the Distribution Center which may include:
- Helping unassigned customers
- Assisting in order fulfillment
- Assisting in stock delivery and maintenance of inventory
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with one to three years’ sales experience
- Must be a self-starter and proactive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good judgment and ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to prioritize and multitask when called upon
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages
- Excellent problem resolution and consultative sales skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Proficient in Excel and MS Office
- Knowledge of MAS200, Sage, or other CRM system preferred
- Experience or interest in hobby gaming/sports industry preferred
*Opportunity to be part of a fast growing, privately held and employee focused company in an exciting industry.
*Competitive compensation and performance based incentives.
*15 Days Paid Time Off
*Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance/Short and Long Term Disability.
*401K with Company Match.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.
- Sales: 3 years
- Hobby gaming/sports industry: 1 year
Please email your resume to: email@example.com