* all product content is subject to change!
Configuration: 12 boxes/24 packs/5 cards; Album: 10 albums per case
Archer Season 1-4 Trading Cards features the same humor as the show in all of its glory! Now you can learn to be an ISIS Agent as you collect Sterling Archer’s Spy Tips (Tactleneck not included), Pam’s Inappropriate Workplace Moments, and your very own Welcome to Whore Island Guide. Find (1) Sketch Card Per Box; as well as randomly inserted “Card Signed” Autograph Cards from the very talented cast!
EVERY trading card BOX CONTAINS:
Box Hit Ratios
- (1) Sketch Card
- (2) Sterling Archer’s Spy (Just the) Tips
- (2) Inappropriate Workplace Moments
- (2) Welcome to Whore Island
- Sketch Cards – (1) Per Box
- “Card Signed” Autograph Cards – (TBD) Per Box – Cryptozoic only inserts autograph cards that were held & actually signed by the actor/actress; stickers are never used!
- Update! Contracted* Signers include:
- Lucky Yates as Doctor Krieger; George Coe as Woodhouse; Judy Greer as Cheryl Tunt; Clarke Peters as Popeye; Maggie Wheeler as Trinette; Amber Nash as Pam Poovey; Rene Auberjonois as Mannfred; James Hong as Bucky; Jessica Walter as Malory Archer; Ona Grauer as Katya Kazanova; Chris Parnell as Cyril Figgis; David Cross as Noah
- “Totally Fabricated” Wardrobe Cards – (TBD) Per Box – feature pieces of material that were not used in production of the show, such as Pam’s dolphin puppet
- Chase Sets include:
- Sterling Archer’s Spy (Just the) Tips – (2) Per Box
- Inappropriate Workplace Moments – (2) Per Box
- Welcome to Whore Island – (2) Per Box
- (72) Card Base Set – featuring episodic images from the first 4 seasons
* Autograph Policy Revisions (9/23/13) – Cryptozoic’s new policy is to announce a list of signers for each T/C set once they have signed contracts. In the rare event the signer is unable to fulfill their obligation, Cryptozoic will make it their very top priority to communicate this fact as soon as possible. Their policy remains that Redemption Cards will not be inserted for autograph signers who are not available by the pack-out deadline. Instead, Cryptozoic will work very hard to acquire & distribute the autograph cards sometime in the future. Keep in mind that until a signer is officially confirmed, it is possible that they will not be included in the product pack-out.
- Collector Album – Album includes (1) Exclusive Card
ADDITIONAL DETAILS & IMAGES
For PRODUCT IMAGES – PLEASE SEE ATTACHED !!!
- Go GTS Weekly – Keeping the Pulse of #TheHobby – September 24th, 2021 - September 24, 2021
- 2022 Topps Archives Signature Series Baseball Cards – Active Player Edition - September 24, 2021
- Hobby Happenings – New $1M+ Card Sales, Loupe On a Roll, BUSTED! - September 24, 2021