Go GTS Live 2016 Trading Cards Awards Poll – Each year, the hobby’s leading manufacturers continue to produce a wide variety of trading cards sets. These products are geared towards a vast array of collectors. Whether you are a high-end risk taker, set collector, player chaser or somewhere in between, one of the great things about our hobby is that there is something for everyone.
On our December 15th, 2016 show, we will be announcing our picks for products of the year in various categories. However, it won’t just be our picks, but yours as well! Between now and December 14th, 2016, you are encouraged to vote in the various categories we have outlined below.
The products have been selected on the calendar year and not the release year. So all products released between January 1st, 2016 thru December 14th, 2016 are eligible.
Please share this with your fellow collectors so that we can get a strong sampling from across the Cardboard Nation. If a product has been left off a specific poll you feel deserves a vote, join us on December 15th in our Livestream.com or Facebook Live chat rooms and weigh in with your opinions.
Go GTS Live 2016 Trading Cards Awards Poll – Catagories
- Best Value Product (Under $80) Each Major Sport
- Best Mid-Range Priced Product ($80-$150) Each Major Sport
- Best High-End Priced Product (Over $150) Each Major Sport
- Best Soccer Product
- Best Retro Themed Product
- Best Buyback Product
- Best Entertainment Product
- Best UFC Product
- Best WWE/Wrestling Product
- Best “Other” and Multi-Sport Product
- Best Sports Memorabilia Product
- Best Manufacturer Promotion
Go GTS Live 2016 Trading Cards Awards Poll
Latest posts by GTS Distribution (see all)
- 2019 Panini Certified NFL Football Cards Checklist - July 18, 2019
- 2019 Panini Elements NFL Football Cards Checklist - July 17, 2019
- 2019 Donruss Optic Baseball Cards Checklist - July 15, 2019