Go GTS Live – July 15th, 2021 – MLB ASG Coverage, Panini-Breakapalooza, Hobby News – Join hosts Ivan Lovegren of Watch the Breaks and Rob Bertrand, former host of Cardboard Connection Radio, for a fun-filled hour of the best trading card and memorabilia news and talk.
We start the show with our weekly #GoGTSLiveQoftheWeekPoll.
Here is this week’s #GoGTSLiveQoftheWeek Poll:
— Go GTS Live (@GoGTSLive) July 15, 2021
There is a lot of news making headlines in #TheHobby and we report them all in Hobby Happenings including:
- Supply vs Demand – MJ Rookie Card
- UD Seeks Supreme Hard Court Patent
- Astonishing eBay Sales Data
- National News
- Topps MLB ASG Activities
- Upper Deck in Forbes
- AND MUCH MORE!
Our live box breaks segment for the night included a look at several newer products including multiple World-Wide Debut box breaks:
- 2020-21 Upper Deck NHL Extended Series Hockey Cards
- 2021 Panini Chronicles NASCAR Racing WORLD-WIDE DEBUT
- 2021 Luminance NFL Football Cards
- 2021 Donruss Elite NFL Football Cards WORLD-WIDE DEBUT
As always, LIVE VIEWERS walked away with cards from our breaks! The only way to #WinWithGTS is to WATCH LIVE!!
Hot in the Shop takes a look at an absolutely LOADED list of new product releases scheduled for next week.
Special video segments include a look at Hobby-related activities at MLB All-Star FanFest.
All this and much more! Join us LIVE Thursday nights at 9pm EST on Twitch.tv/GoGTSLive where we always GIVE AWAY the big hits from our breaks!
(Learn how to use your Amazon Prime membership to subscribe to our Twitch channel for FREE. We periodically do exclusive breaks for Twitch subscribers.)
Go GTS Live – July 15th, 2021 – MLB ASG Coverage, Panini-Breakapalooza, Hobby News
GTS Distribution is proud to introduce The Hobby’s first LIVE web show dedicated to the sports and entertainment collectibles. Inspired by the quality content of the Cardboard Connection Radio Show, that stopped airing late in 2014, this interactive, video talk show will serve as the go-to resource for hobby related information. Viewers will be treated to the latest product information, news, trends and guest interviews. This web show will be the perfect platform to not only discuss the hobby and products, but also to see the latest offerings from each manufacturer. The show promises to be a positive, entertaining, informative and constructive resource for The Hobby.
- Go GTS Weekly – Keeping the Pulse of #TheHobby – October 15th, 2021 - October 15, 2021
- 2021 Topps Star Wars Chrome Legacy Trading Cards Checklist - October 15, 2021
- Off The Post: Hendrix Lapierre NHL Hockey Cards, Washington Capitals - October 14, 2021