NEW BCW 3,200 ct. Heavy Duty, Locking Card Bins – The BCW Card Bin is a premium version of the cardboard, 4-row Monster Box that collectors have come to know and love. However, this upgrade is a solid investment for collectors, show dealers and retail store owners alike.
Orders Due: November 13th, 2020
Release Date: January 7th, 2021
Configuration: 1 unit per package, 4 units per case
NEW BCW 3,200 ct. Heavy Duty, Locking Card Bins – Product Features
Instead of corrugated cardboard, Card Bins are made from durable, acid-free plastic. They have a pair of hinged lids that tuck under the bins when open. When closed, latches keep the lids shut and cards secure.
Card Bins are stackable with feet on the bottom that rest in the lid of the bin below it to prevent sliding. The rows in the bins are notched along the top to hold partitions. Four Card Bin Partitions come with each Card Bin, while extra partitions may be purchased separately. The Card Bin also comes with a set of BCW toploaders that fit into special, exterior slots to help mark the contents of each row.
The rows in the Card Bin are wide enough to accommodate toploaders and magnetic card holders. Depending upon the thickness of your cards or card holders, the quantity of cards the bin can hold will vary.
NEW BCW 3,200 ct. Heavy Duty, Locking Card Bins – Storage Capacity
Below are the approximate amount of cards the Card Bin will store:
- Loose Sports Cards, 800/row; 3,200 total
- Sleeved Sports Cards, 600/row; 2,400 total
- Loose CCG Cards, 1,100/row; 4,400 total
- Sleeved CCG Cards, 600/row; 2,400 total
- Standard 20 pt. Toploaders, 220/row; 880 total
- 35 pt. Magnetics, 48/row; 192 total
NEW BCW 3,200 ct. Heavy Duty, Locking Card Bins – Image Gallery
- Go GTS Weekly – Keeping the Pulse of #TheHobby – July 22nd, 2021 - July 23, 2021
- Hobby Happenings – MJ Sets Another Record, Joe Orlando Resigns - July 23, 2021
- Go GTS Live – July 22nd, 2021 – NSCC Preview, StarStock’s Scott Greenberg - July 23, 2021