NEW Beckett Shield Trading Card Supplies Launching Q4 – Long-time gaming card supplies manufacturer, Dragon Shield, has partnered with Beckett Media to introduce a new line of trading card supplies under the brand name, Beckett Shield.
The current supply chain challenges, as they relate to trading card supplies has reverberated throughout the hobby causing mass shortages of key products. To help combat these supply and logistic problems, ALL Beckett Shield trading card supplies will be manufactured in North America and distributed from a centrally located warehouse in Dallas, Texas.
NEW Beckett Shield Trading Card Supplies Launching Q4 – Planned SKUS
The first wave of several product releases will begin sometime in Q4 ahead of the holiday shopping season. Included in this first wave will be anywhere between 13-15 much needed, and commonly used products. The planned products included in this wave are as follows.
- Card Armor 35 pt (magnetic holder)
- Toploader 35pt
- Toploader 55pt
- Toploader 75 pt
- Toploader 100 pt
- Toploader 130 pt
- Storage Sleeves – (penny sleeves for standard cards)
- Storage Sleeves – (penny sleeves for thick cards)
- Graded Card Sleeves
- Team Bags
- Card Sleeves – (semi-rigid toploaders for grading submission of standard card)
- Card Sleeves – (semi-rigid toploaders for grading submission of thick cards)
- 9-Pocket Pages – (standard cards)
- 2021 Topps Gypsy Queen Baseball Cards - October 19, 2020
- 2019-20 Panini Encased Basketball Cards Checklist - October 19, 2020
- Upper Deck Announces Long-Awaited PGA Tour Licensed Trading Cards - October 19, 2020