Panini Addresses Issue of Redemptions in National Silver Packs – Panini has addressed how they will be handling/honoring the on-site redemption cards that are being pulled from National Silver Packs via the case breaking community this year.
Again, this information is specifically targeted to case breakers.
Please read the instructions carefully, and Panini will do its best to redeem as many of the autographed items as possible, if they are still available.
1. All Silver Pack Redemptions must be post-marked by Monday, August 31, 2015. Those submissions postmarked after that date are not guaranteed to be accepted.
2. Trackable packages must be addressed in the following way to insure proper delivery:
C/o Scott Prusha National Silver Pack Redemptions
5325 FAA Blvd. Suite 100
Irving, TX 75061
• Items should NOT be sent to Customer Service or to anyone else’s attention in the company.
3. A single return shipping address (PO Boxes are not allowed) must be included inside the package – Panini will only return items to a single address – Panini will not drop ship redeemed items to case break customers on your behalf.
4. If an item is not in stock, it will not be redeemed. If a comparable item is available it may be substituted, but receiving a comparable item is not guaranteed.
5. Redemptions will be fulfilled on a first-come, first-serve basis and as time allows.
6. Redeemed items will be returned via Fed Ex. FYI – Fed Ex does not deliver to PO Boxes
If you have any questions, please contact your GTS Representative.
Team GTS Management
- 2020 Topps Triple Threads Baseball Cards - May 29, 2020
- Go GTS Weekly May 29th, 2020 – New Solicitations, Checklists, Profiles - May 29, 2020
- Go GTS Live – May 28th, 2020 – Panini-Palooza, Hot in The Shop - May 29, 2020