Panini’s Support of Pop Warner Football is a Winning Combination – Hobby shop owners, did you know that Panini America is the official trading card and sticker partner of Pop Warner football and has been for four consecutive years? In addition, Panini America has dedicated themselves to providing awareness about the seriousness of concussion related injuries in youth football. Panini’s Pop Warner NFL Sticker Collection brings back the special concussion awareness page developed by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and will outfit up to three Pop Warner teams with new football helmets.
Panini’s Support of Pop Warner Football is a Winning Combination – Program Highlights Include:
- Pop Warner dedicated 2-Page spread
- 7 Pop Warner Stickers
- Sticker of former Pop Warner players Andrew Luck, Alfred Morris and Tavon Austin
- Pop Warner & Panini-Pop Warner Classic Logos
- Images from 2012 Pop Warner Super Bowl
- Section highlighting PW/CDC Safety Guidelines
Pop Warner teams that collect 1,200 wrappers from the 2013 Panini NFL Sticker Collection will be eligible to win a Panini Team Sponsorship for new football helmets! Here is Terrence Williams of the Dallas Cowboys, on-hand to deliver helmets to the Oak Cliff Redskins of North Texas Pop Warner. As a shop owner, you can be an instrumental part of this partnership by carrying the 2013 Panini NFL Sticker Collection and promoting the benefits to your area Pop Warner affiliates. Here is the sign-up link to direct your area Pop Warner representatives to complete to receive their own 2013 Pop Warner NFL Sticker Collection Team Kit! The promotion ends November 29th, 2013 and all sticker wrappers submitted must be post-marked by that date. So don’t wait, contact your area Pop Warner teams and let them know that your shop is a supporter of Pop Warner football and carries the 2013 Panini NFL Sticker collection.
Panini’s Support of Pop Warner Football is a Winning Combination
- Hot in the Shop, Week of September 27th, 2021 – Another LOADED Week! - September 26, 2021
- Go GTS Weekly – Keeping the Pulse of #TheHobby – September 24th, 2021 - September 24, 2021
- 2022 Topps Archives Signature Series Baseball Cards – Active Player Edition - September 24, 2021