PSA Institutes New Initiatives Focused On Increased Efficiency – The overwhelming demand for PSA/DNA’s services has led to record revenue. It’s also been a source of growing pains for the company and collectors alike. PSA’s President, Steve Sloan, is vowing to make changes to help the company during these prosperous times. At the forefront of that commitment is increased communication and transparency.
The following is a letter emailed to PSA customers earlier today. It is reprinted in its entirety.
Dear PSA Collector,
It’s been just about a month since I first reached out to the PSA community regarding turnaround times and PSA’s renewed focus on communication.
I would like to take a moment to thank all the collectors who reached out to me with feedback. The response was overwhelming, but in a good way. I connected with many collectors and listened to a diverse set of suggestions. The team at PSA has been hard at work to bring some of your ideas to life.
Here is a rundown of a few of the initiatives we are working on based on your feedback:
- Turnaround Times Updates – PSA will soon roll out a Turnaround Times feature on our website that updates turnaround times each Monday, using actual order processing data from the week prior. These updates will give collectors an accurate picture of estimated lead times.
- Order Status Improvements – Say goodbye to “Processing” status. PSA is currently developing a new Order Status bar for the My Account section of PSAcard.com. This updated order tracker will mimic that of a popular pizza chain by providing collectors with detailed, step-by-step updates for a submission as it moves through the PSA system.
- Receiving Times – PSA has expanded the receiving team, cross trained employees and added a second shift to ensure all packages are entered into our system as quickly as possible.
- Labeling Accuracy – PSA will provide earlier visibility to customers on the labeling of their orders. If an item is not labeled correctly, customers will have the ability to notify PSA of the error and initiate a correction before the collectible leaves our facility.
- Expanded Customer Service – PSA has merged its Customer Service department with sister division PCGS for better overall service coverage. We have also added to our Customer Service team to provide better response times on email and phone calls. While training is still in progress, we expect faster email response times and lower call wait times as the weeks progress.
These are just some of the initiatives we are working on to improve our services and communication. Expanding our capacity and communication are the central themes for our daily efforts. Of course, PSA is still hiring for a wide range of positions. Please check out our open job postings on our corporate website.
I will be in Chicago later this week at the Chicago Sports Spectacular. Please come to the PSA booth and ask for me if you have feedback that you would like to share (or if you would like to discuss working for PSA). Please note that order status questions should be directed to Customer Service at Info@PSAcard.com or 800-325-1121. Our Customer Service staff is best equipped to assist on this front.
Thank you for your time.
PSA Institutes New Initiatives Focused On Increased Efficiency
- 2020 Leaf Metal Pop Century Trading Cards - July 11, 2020
- 2020 Break King Multi-Sport Premium Edition - July 10, 2020
- Go GTS Weekly July 10th, 2020 – Hobby News, Previews, Profiles - July 10, 2020