Topps Announces 2020 Million Card Rip Party! – On February 4th, 2020 Topps will host various breakers at AT&T Stadium in Dallas for the world’s largest group break in honor of the launch of 2020 Topps Series 1 Baseball! The breakers will collectively rip open 1 million Topps cards during the event to ring in a new decade of Topps baseball cards!
Topps will livestream the event from Topps.com, as well as the Topps YouTube, Facebook and Twitter channels. Fans can expect to see all of the Million Card Rip Party action during the livestream, including interviews, player appearances, breaking and more. This is also, of course, the first chance to see Series 1 cards ahead of their release on February 5th.
Get a first look at 2020 Topps Series 1 Baseball the day before it hits the streets during the Million Card Rip Party and be on the lookout for more information on how you can join a group break!
Topps will be using the hashtag #MillionCardRipParty when posting to social media.
The 68th annual Topps Baseball card set includes:
- The FIRST Gavin Lux, Bo Bichette and Yordan Alvarez rookie cards!
- A chance at a “Celebration of the Decades” ticket, inviting you and a guest to a Topps party in Las Vegas!
- Special insert cards highlighting the greats across the seven decades in which Topps has produced trading cards!
- Home Run Challenge cards for your to rip, flip and predict when the best of the best will go long!
In the coming weeks, Topps will announce the breakers that will participate, as well as where fans can buy into a break so they can be part of the Million Card Rip Party from home.
You can find additional info on the Topps website HERE.
Latest posts by GTS Distribution (see all)
- 2019-20 Upper Deck SP Authentic NHL Hockey Cards - January 28, 2020
- Upper Deck CDD Conference Takeaways: Effective Merchandising Magic - January 28, 2020
- 2019-20 Panini Obsidian Soccer Cards Checklist - January 28, 2020