Toy Focus: DC Comics Lil’ Bombshell Mini Figures – From Cryptozoic Entertainment. DC Fans Rejoice! DC Comics Lil’ Bombshells mini figures are available now! Cryptozoic’s DC Comics Bombshells figures, based on the popular line of collectibles and comics, draw inspiration from 1940s pinup art while depicting an alternate reality where DC’s super-powered female characters are at the center of World War II. The core lineup of figures includes Harley Quinn, Wonder Woman, and Catwoman. Each collectible is hand-painted and styled to pay homage to classic pinups with a cute cartoonish twist. Add them to your collection today!
The popular pre-release of Series 1 at San Diego Comic-Con 2016. The limited quantity of figures available at Cryptozoic’s booth sold out prior to noon on the first full day of the convention.
Series 1 Release Date: September, 2016
Series 1.5 Release Date: December, 2016
Configuration: 12 pieces per display, 6 displays per master
The chase is still on for these highly collectible figures designed by Pedro Astudillo and sculpted by Sam Greenwell. DC Bombshells has become one of DC Comics’ most popular and beloved franchises since introducing a line of collectibles in 2013 inspired by pin-ups from the 1940s and 1950s. Now fans can collect the updated Series 1.5 line of DC Comics Lil’ Bombshells Vinyl Figures with new paint designs in blind-reveal tins from Cryptozoic!
DC Comics Lil’ Bombshells Mini Figures Product Details
- Figure Size: 2.75″
- Packaging: Collectible Blind Tin
- Series 1 – (2) Art Deco Variants (1:72)
- Series 1.5 – (2) Art Deco Variants (Poison Ivy & Cat Woman) (1:36)
- 10 unique characters including:
- Wonder Woman
- Harley Quinn
- Poison Ivy
- The Flash
- Black Canary
DC Comics Lil’ Bombshells Mini Figures Product Images
- 2021 Super Break Super Slabs Multi Sport – Buyback Edition - September 16, 2021
- 2021-22 Upper Deck Black Diamond NHL Hockey Cards - September 14, 2021
- 2021 TRISTAR Hidden Treasures Game Day Greats Autographed Football Jerseys Series 3 - September 14, 2021