Toy Focus: POP! WWE – Paige, John Cena, Ultimate Warrior – From Funko. Let’s get ready to rumble! The latest WWE Pop! figures are ready for the main event!
Configuration: 6 pieces per inner and 6 inners per master
Release Date: February, 2016
- Fifteen-time World Champion, John Cena, comes donning his signature “U Can’t C Me” hat!
- Two-time WWE Divas Champion, Paige, is ready to dole out a few Ram-Paiges!
- The legendary Ultimate Warrior is the centerpiece of the set, showcasing the illustriousness of one of the most beloved wrestlers of all time!
Toy Focus: POP! WWE – Paige, John Cena, Ultimate Warrior – Image Gallery
Toy Focus: POP! WWE – Paige, John Cena, Ultimate Warrior
Headquartered in downtown Everett, WA, Funko is one of the leading creators and innovators of licensed pop culture products to a diverse range of consumers. Funko designs, sources and distributes highly collectible products across multiple categories including vinyl figures, action toys, plush, apparel, housewares and accessories. Our aim is to provide consumers tangible ways to take their fandom offline. For media inquiries contact email@example.com.
In 2017, Funko announced that it would be launching an IPO on Nasdaq. As a leader in the large and growing $15 billion global licensed pop culture products market, Funko currently holds one of the largest portfolio of licenses and the rights to create tens of thousands of characters. Funko’s Pop! Vinyl is one of the most popular stylized vinyl collectibles on the market, selling millions of figures to collectors around the world.
- 2020 Historic Autographs CHAOS Trading Cards - April 4, 2020
- Go GTS Weekly April 3rd, 2020 – David Ayres Interview, Updates - April 3, 2020
- Hobby Happenings – LCS’ Turning to Online, More COVID-19 Impact - April 3, 2020