Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Crisis Special Edition Booster – Pendulum Summoning will undergo its final evolution in Maximum Crisis with a pair of Pendulum Monsters with Scales of 0 and 13, opening up the ability to Pendulum Summon monsters of any Level in any Deck! But that’s not the only type of Summoning that’s evolving. Following up on February’s Fusion Enforcers set, Maximum Crisis introduces a new Fusion Summoning Spell Card that lets you keep your Fusion Monster while giving back the monsters you just fused together!
Configuration: 12 displays/10 decks per display/29 cards
Release Date: June 9th, 2017
Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Crisis Special Edition Booster – Additional Details
In addition, Duelists can load up on cards that boost Decks and themes from Fusion Enforcers, Raging Tempest, the Pendulum Domination Structure Deck, Invasion: Vengeance, The Dark Illusion, Shining Victories, Wing Raiders, the Master of Pendulum Structure Deck, High-Speed Riders, and more!
With two guaranteed variant foil cards in each Special Edition box, plus the 27 cards from the 3 booster packs, Maximum Crisis Special Edition is a great way to power up your current Deck, or build a whole new Deck, for less than it would cost to buy 3 individual booster packs!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Crisis Special Edition Booster – Contents
Each Maximum Crisis Special Edition contains:
- 3 Maximum Crisis booster packs
- 1 of 2 variant foil cards 1 of 2 foil preview cards of non-foil cards from the Summer 2017 booster set.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Crisis Special Edition Booster – Image
Latest posts by GTS Distribution (see all)
- 2018 Topps The Walking Dead: Road to Alexandria Trading Cards - December 12, 2017
- Panini Redemption Report December 12th, 2017 – MORE NBA & NFL Superstars!! - December 12, 2017
- 2017 Topps Transcendent Collection Baseball Cards Checklist - December 12, 2017