2018 Topps Diamond Icons Baseball Cards Checklist – Topps brings an ultra high-end Baseball product to market next Wednesday: August 29th, 2018. This year’s edition of Diamond Icons delivers ultra-premium autographs and memorabilia from top MLB stars of the past and present!
You can download a copy of the complete checklist below.
- 2018 Topps Diamond Icons Baseball Checklist PDF
- 2018 Topps Diamond Icons Baseball Checklist EXCEL
- Team-By-Team Checklist
2018 Topps Diamond Icons MLB Baseball Cards delivers (7) Autographed Cards, (2) Autographed Relics and (1) Relic Card in Every Box! Look for a Cut Signature in Every Other Box! Also, ALL cards are #’d to 25 or less and ALL autographs are signed ON-CARD! Featuring the best of the past, present and future and designed to be the ULTIMATE pack breaking experience!!
For more information about 2018 Topps Diamond Icons Baseball Cards, please visit the product page.
2018 Topps Diamond Icons Baseball Cards Checklist – Image Gallery
- Go GTS Weekly – Keeping the Pulse of #TheHobby – July 22nd, 2021 - July 23, 2021
- Hobby Happenings – MJ Sets Another Record, Joe Orlando Resigns - July 23, 2021
- Go GTS Live – July 22nd, 2021 – NSCC Preview, StarStock’s Scott Greenberg - July 23, 2021