2018 Upper Deck Certified Diamond Dealer Conference Registration Details – Following-up on its successful debut earlier this year, Upper Deck Certified Diamond Dealers will once again gather for an annual conference.
Next year’s event takes place January 9-11, 2018 at the beautiful Universal Orlando Resort Loews Portofino Bay in Orlando, Florida. Once again, special room rates have been secured, so book now!
In addition, Upper Deck is currently running an early registration promotion for just $199!
While full details and agenda are currently being planned, here are some of the things attendees can plan on this year.
- Learn from small business experts who can provide real-world examples for you to make the most of your business and grow.
- Attendees can expect to get up close and personal with top-tier athletes and personalities close to Upper Deck’s business. Incredible memories will be made over the course of the event.
- Attendees will score a variety of goodies for attending the conference including a special black pack which will feature a preview of 2018 Goodwin Champions with limited-edition autograph cards of top athletes and Upper Deck spokesmen.
Here’s what a few attendees had to say about this year’s conference.
GTS Distribution will once again be offering scholarship opportunities. Qualifications to participate and the number of scholarships available is still TBD but will be announced ASAP. GTS customers should contact their sales representative to express their interest in attending
Registration is now open for the Upper Deck 2018 Certified Diamond Dealer Conference in Orlando, Florida! Early registration is $199 per person* and expires on October 1st, 2017. Starting October 2, 2017 registration will be $249 per person*. Hotel registration starts now! CLICK HERE to reserve your room. Hotel rooms are limited!
*For shops sending multiple people, you will need to register each person attending from the CDD account individually. Attendees MUST be stakeholders in the business over the age of 18.
- Go GTS Weekly – Keeping the Pulse of #TheHobby – September 24th, 2021 - September 24, 2021
- 2022 Topps Archives Signature Series Baseball Cards – Active Player Edition - September 24, 2021
- Hobby Happenings – New $1M+ Card Sales, Loupe On a Roll, BUSTED! - September 24, 2021