8 Things You Need to Know About Topps “The Mint” – The new standard in high-end, super-premium MLB licensed trading cards debuted this week from Topps. Featuring ALL ON-CARD autographs, a premium checklist of star players and low serial numbering (99 or less), 2016 Topps The Mint has been a super fun product to watch being broken live or online through your favorite case breaker. Here are 8 Things You Need to Know About Topps “The Mint”
- The Mint includes the most balanced high-end autograph checklist ever offered.
- Stars such as Mike Trout are as plentiful as many of the other subjects.
- ALL autographs are ON-CARD and #’d to 99 or less.
- Look for autographs of Vin Scully, Rocky Balboa (Sylvester Stallone) and Nuke Laloosh (Tim Robbins)
- Every other box includes an INCREMENTAL relic card in addition to its GUARANTEED (5) ON-CARD autograph cards!
- ALL relic pieces are game-used and have been authenticated by MLB
- Look for Franklin Batting Glove Book Cards #’d to 4!!
- Golden Engravings subset exclusively features HOFers autographs in gold metallic ink
- Alex Rodriguez inscribed many Gem 10 Autographs with “3000 Hit Club”
- Select Arrivals Autographs (rookies) and Golden Engravings (HOFs) are inscribed!
- Arrivals are inscribed with the date of their MLB debut
- Golden Engravings are inscribed with HOF plus year of induction
- Every 3rd box includes an Authenticated Patch Autograph!
For more information about 2016 Topps The Mint Baseball Cards, please visit the product page, which also features a complete checklist.
8 Things You Need to Know About Topps “The Mint” – Hit Gallery
- Go GTS Weekly: Keeping the Pulse of #TheHobby – December 3, 2021 - December 3, 2021
- Box Break: 2020-21 Topps Museum Collection UEFA Champions League Soccer Cards - December 3, 2021
- Box Break: 2020-21 Panini Illusions NBA Basketball Cards - December 3, 2021