This solicitation contains Preliminary Information Only!*
*All content information is subject to change by Cryptozoic
Castle Seasons 3 & 4 Trading Cards will deliver (1) Autograph Card, (1) Wardrobe Card and (6) Chase Cards in Every Hobby Box! Collectors can pursue (21) different Wardrobe Cards featuring costumes worn by characters on the show; as well as (5) differentDual Wardrobe Cards(Hit Ratio TBD). There are also (3) different Chase Sets for fans of the show to collect, along with a (72) Card Base Set featuring episodic images.Also, a Collector’s Binder is available that features an Exclusive Wardrobe Card!
Trading Cards: 12 boxes/24 packs/5 cards
Album: 10 albums per case
Castle Seasons 3 & 4 Trading Cards bOX HITS:
- (1) Autograph
- (1) Wardrobe Card
- (2) Behind the Scenes Chase Card
- (2) Caskett Chase Cards
- (2) Castle’s Castle Chase Cards
Castle Seasons 3 & 4 PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:
- Autograph Cards – (1) Per Box – Cryptozoic only inserts autograph cards that were held & actually signed by the actor/actress; stickers are never used!
- Find Authentic Autographs from the Cast (Signers in Bold have returned cards,* are under contract):
- Penny Johnson Jerald (Captain Victoria Gates), Adrian Pasdar (DHS Agent Mark Fallon), Dean Norris (Captain Peterson), Brett Cullen (Christian Dahl), Derek Webster (Mayor Robert Weldon), and Tim Guinee (Andrew Haynes) – more information coming soon!
- Wardrobe Cards (21) – (1) Per Box
- 21 Cards featuring costumes for Richard Castle, Kate Beckett, Alexis Castle, Martha Rodgers, Kevin Ryan, Javier Esposito, Captain Roy Montgomery, & Lanie Parish
- Dual Wardrobe Cards (5) (Hit Ratio TBD)
- 5 Cards featuring costumes for Richard Castle, Kate Beckett, Alexis Castle, Martha Rodgers, Kevin Ryan, Javier Esposito, Captain Roy Montgomery, & Lanie Parish
- Chase Sets
- Behind the Scenes – (2) Per Box
- Caskett – (2) Per Box
- Castle’s Castle – (2) Per Box
- Base Set (72 cards) – featuring episodic images
- Collector Album – Album includes (1) Exclusive Wardrobe Card (TBD)
* Autograph Policy Revisions (Sept 2013) – Cryptozoic’s new policy is to announce a list of signers for each T/C set once they have signed contracts. In the rare event the signer is unable to fulfill their obligation, Cryptozoic will make it their very top priority to communicate this fact as soon as possible. Their policy remains that Redemption Cards will not be inserted for autograph signers who are not available by the pack-out deadline. Instead, Cryptozoic will work very hard to acquire & distribute the autograph cards sometime in the future. Keep in mind that until a signer is officially confirmed, it is possible that they will not be included in the product pack-out.
additional details & Images
For COMPLETE PRODUCT DETAILS… PLEASE SEE ATTACHED PDFs & IMAGES
Product images coming soon . . .
Latest posts by GTS Distribution (see all)
- 2019-20 Panini Prizm English Premier League Soccer Cards Checklist - September 16, 2019
- 2019 Cryptozoic CZX Super Heroes and Super-Villains Trading Cards - September 16, 2019
- 2019-20 Upper Deck Artifacts NHL Hockey Cards Checklist - September 16, 2019