Configuration: 12 boxes/24 packs/5 cards; Album: 10 albums per case
The Walking Dead Season 3 T/C – Part 1(releasing December 4th, 2013) gives fans of the most watched drama in basic cable history a chance to collect every intense, nail-biting moment; as Rick, Lori, Maggie, Glenn, and the other survivors fight to survive in this new and dangerous world. Look for randomly inserted Autograph Cards (1 Per Box), Wardrobe Cards (1 Per Box) & Sketch Cards (1:12 Boxes). Chase Card & Base Set information is coming soon! Also, a Collector’s Binder will be available that will feature an Exclusive Card!
EVERY trading card BOX CONTAINS:
- (1) Autograph Card
- (1) Wardrobe Card
- (TBD) Chase Cards
- (1) Sketch Card
- (12) Autograph Cards
- (12) Wardrobe Cards
- Autograph Cards – 1 Per Box (1:24 packs)
- Find Authentic Autographs from the Cast
- Wardrobe Cards – 1 Per Box (1:24 packs)
- Featuring Production-Used Costumes from the Walkers & Cast
- Sketch Cards – 1 Per Case (1:288 packs)
- Featuring likenesses of the Walkers & Cast
- Chase Sets (TBD)
- Base Set (TBD) – features episodic images from Season Three!
Confirmed/Contracted Signers (As of 9/26/13):
- Contracted (*) and Confirmed (Bold) Autograph signers as of 9/26/2013
Andrew Lincoln as Rick Grimes*
Lauren Cohan as Maggie Green*
Steven Yeun as Glenn*
Melissa McBride as Carol Peletier*
Vincent M. Ward as Oscar*
- Collector Album – Album includes (1) Exclusive Card (TBD)
- Fans can look forward to two really awesome Promotional Cards distributed in the Oct/Nov and Dec/Jan issues of Non-Sport Update Magazine. Numbered 1/2 and 2/2, the promotional cards feature Rick and The Governor respectively!
information on The Walking Dead Season 3 T/C – Part 2
Regarding: The Walking Dead Season 3 T/C – Part 2:
- For Season Three, it is really important to us to widen the scope of the characters in order to tell more of the story, and allow some new signers for the set. To do so, Cryptozoic will be splitting The Walking Dead Season 3 T/C into two releases, which will focus on the characters in the Prison (Part 1) and the characters of Woodbury (Part 2). Card numbering for Autograph, Wardrobe, and Base cards will continue from Set 1 to Set 2. The Walking Dead Season 3 T/C Part 2 Set is currently scheduled to release 1st Quarter 2014.