Product Rewind: Missing Golf? Check Out 2012 SP Authentic – The downfall of the once great Tiger Woods has certainly put a damper on the golf trading card market. However, in all honesty, it really shouldn’t be the case. Many fresh faces and fan favorites are making the sports’ key tournaments more competitive than ever before.
If you are missing golf cards, there are several reasons to given 2012 SP Authentic Golf a second look.
Last year’s U.S. Open runner-up, Dustin Justin, took home this year’s trophy with the exact same score of 276, -4 for the tournament. The Oakmont Country Club in Pennsylvania was the site of this year’s U.S. Open and saw quite a bit of drama play out on the course.
From a collecting standpoint, Dustin Johnson has rookie cards in 2012 SP Authentic Golf from Upper Deck. When the product released, it was the first golf trading card set issued in five years. To this day, It still provides plenty of great content and players including key cards of not only Dustin Johnson but Bubba Watson, Anthony Kim, Louis Oosthuizen and Webb Simpson to name a few.
In addition, the product is LOADED with autographs of golf legends like Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, Nick Faldo, Gary Player and more. The
Product Rewind: Missing Golf? Check Out 2012 SP Authentic – Product Highlights
2012 SP Authentic Golf delivers (3) Autographed Cards in Every Box! Of these, at least (1) will be a signed Authentic Rookies card!
2012 SP Authentic Golf Pack-out Configuration: 12 boxes/20 packs/4 cards
- Autograph & Swatch Variations of Rookies, in 2 Tiers!
- Parade of Stars Autograph variations!
- SP Authentic Signature staples, including:
- Sign of the Times
- Immortal Inks
- Marks of Distinction!
- First wave of NEW Golf Rookie Cards since 2005!
- All Autographs are Signed ON-CARD!! (except those featuring four or more golfers)
Product Rewind: Missing Golf? Check Out 2012 SP Authentic – Product Breakdown
- 2012 SP Authentic Autographs – (3) in Every Box!!
- Authentic Rookies, Level 1 – #’d to 699, Authentic Rookies, Level 2 – #’d to 299
- Regular Cards, Autograph & Swatch Variation – Tier 1 (# to 100), Tier 2 (# to 25), Tier 3 (# to 10)
- Regular Cards, Autograph Variation (# to 25)
- Parade of Stars, Autograph Variation, Tier 1 (# to 25), Tier 2 (# to 10)
- Rookies, Autograph & Swatch Variation, Tier 1 (# to 100), Tier 2 (# to 25)
Rookies, Autograph variation, Tier 1 (# to 100), Tier 2 (# to 25)
- Sign of the Times – Duals (Inserted 1:240 Packs), Trios – #’d to 15, Quads – #’d to 10, Fives – #’d to 8, Sixes – #’d to 6, Sevens – #’d to 5, Eights – #’d to 3
- SP Chirography, Level 1 – #’d to 50, Level 2 – #’d to 25
- Rookie Chirography, Level 1 – #’d to 50, Level 2 – #’d to 25
- Immortal Inks – #’d to 10
- Marks of Distinction – #’d to 35
- Rookie Holo F/X – (Inserted 1:12 Packs), Rookie Holo F/X – Die-Cut – (Inserted 1:288 Packs)
- 2012 SP Authentic Rookie Golfers
- Authentic Rookies (non-Auto) – #’d to 999
- Rookie Extended Series – (Inserted 1:2.5 Packs)
- 2012 SP Authentic Golf Essential Subset
- Parade of Stars – (Inserted 1:2.5 Packs)
- 2012 SP Authentic Regular Set & Insert Parallel
- Regular Cards, Parade of Stars, Rookie Extended Series – #’d to 10
- Regular Cards- 50 Regular Cards
Product Rewind: Missing Golf? Check Out 2012 SP Authentic – Image Gallery
Latest posts by GTS Distribution (see all)
- 2018 Topps The Walking Dead: Road to Alexandria Trading Cards - December 12, 2017
- Panini Redemption Report December 12th, 2017 – MORE NBA & NFL Superstars!! - December 12, 2017
- 2017 Topps Transcendent Collection Baseball Cards Checklist - December 12, 2017