Toy Focus: The One:12 Collective Judge Dredd – Ripped from Rebellion’s award winning comic is Mega-City One’s most notorious Street Judge, Judge Dredd. Some time in the near future Mega City One is part of what is left of a dystopian society and the law is upheld by Judges. Charged with the authority to act as judge, jury and executioner Street Judges are on the front line of maintaining order in a post apocalyptic world.
Working closely with Rebellion and comic book artist Ben Willsher to design the most accurate figure possible based on the characters current look the One:12 Collective has crafted a finely detailed figure with some truly amazing features. The Judge Dredd figure has a comic accurate, digitally sculpted likeness, a specially silkscreened spandex uniform with a real working zipper to create a realism at this scale not seen before and numerous accessories as well as interchangeable parts.
Release Date: July 29th, 2015
The One:12 Collective Judge Dredd features:
– Iconic helmet with translucent visor
– Real leather-like fabric uniform
– Equipment belt with working compartments for grenades and ammo magazine
– Boots with holster and knife sheath
– Boot knife
– Lawgiver pistol
– Lawgiver ammo magazine
– Two grenades
– One set of fists
– One gun/holding hand
– One open hand
– One pointing hand
– One choking hand
– Display base and posing post
Each figure is packaged in a deluxe, fifth panel window box with translucent acetate slipcover. Designed for collector convenience, the packaging allows for both maximum protection as well as ease of removal for display.
- Go GTS Weekly – Keeping the Pulse of #TheHobby – September 24th, 2021 - September 24, 2021
- 2022 Topps Archives Signature Series Baseball Cards – Active Player Edition - September 24, 2021
- Hobby Happenings – New $1M+ Card Sales, Loupe On a Roll, BUSTED! - September 24, 2021