Upper Deck VS System CCG: Marvel Cinematic Universe (2018 Q2) – The monthly release schedule for VS System continues! Same great game as years past, but with a lower barrier of entry and monthly content updates! This year, Upper Deck Entertainment has 11 product releases scheduled! Issues themed quarterly. This second quarter is themed after the Marvel Cinematic Universe!
Configuration: 12 packs per case
Upper Deck VS System CCG: Marvel Cinematic Universe (2018 Q2) – Product Description
Epic competitive gameplay to pit your team of allies against your opponent’s! Same style of gameplay as previous Marvel VS System 2PCG releases – compatible with previous VS System products.
- Each Standard Issue comes with 55 playable cards across one or more different team factions! This quarter kicks off with a Giant-Size Issue of 200 cards!
MCU BATTLES – Giant-Size Issue – (200) Cards!
Release Date: May 30th, 2018*
MCU HEROES – (55) Cards
Release Date: June 27thh, 2018*
MCU VILLAINS – (55) Cards
Release Date: July 18th, 2018*
*Release dates are approximate and subject to change without notice
Upper Deck VS System CCG: Marvel Cinematic Universe (2018 Q2) – Product Highlights
- New Main and Supporting Characters
- Expand on the already robust Marvel VS content from previous releases.
- “Low Barrier of Entry” for New Players
- Customize your new team or enhance your existing.
- Look for accessories support to follow.
Latest posts by GTS Distribution (see all)
- Topps Redemption Report for November 12th, 2019 – Vlad Jr! - November 12, 2019
- Panini Redemption Report November 12th, 2019 – Lots of NBA & NFL - November 12, 2019
- 2019 Panini Immaculate NFL Football Cards Checklist - November 12, 2019